Are You a Film Buff?
If you enjoy sharing your love for European film and dream of going to the Venice Film Festival, apply now to become an ambassador of the LUX Audience Award.
Since 2010 every year, 27 young film-lovers, each representing one country of the European Union, meet to attend the Venice Film Festival as Giornate degli Autori selection jurors.
Who can participate?
Film-lovers aged between 18 and 25, who:
Have excellent oral and written English skills;
Are active on Socials (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat; Tik Tok);
Have skills in podcasting, blogging, video editing, photographing or any other communication tool;
Can write professional articles and blog posts.
How to apply?
Shoot a video in which you explain what Europe means to you. Start the video by saying “Europe for me is...”
Fill in the online form.
Submit your online application form and the video to our cinema (email@example.com) by downloadable link (Google Drive, Dropbox etc.) before 31th of March 2023.
- Shoot it in English,
- In high resolution (Full HD: 1920x1080 px) and with an excellent audio recording,
- Duration: 30 seconds,
- The video should contain the following information: Name and country of origin.
What happens in you are the lucky one?
Considering travelling to the EP's seat in Strasbourg to participate in the 2023 LUX Audience Award Ceremony.
You win a flight ticket to Venice and get free accommodation in the Lido where the festival takes place.
You’ll be offered a free festival accreditation (giving priority access to the Giornate degli Autori screenings).
You should commit yourself to:
• Take part in an online meeting organised by the European Parliament,
• Be present in Venice before the start of the festival, from Tuesday 29 August to Sunday 10 September 2023 (festival dates: 30 August- 9 September),
• Be a jury member for the films competing for Giornate degli Autori,
• Take part in round-table discussions, masterclasses and workshops focused on improving your communication skills as influencer to be actively involved in raising awareness about the LUX Audience Award,
• Contribute to Europa Cinemas website and social networks,
• Promote the new LUX Audience Award after the festival using the skills learned in Venice,
• Attend and help organise events in the frame of the LUX Audience Award,
• Be available to participate in the LUX Selection panel for the 2024 edition.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Elokuvateatteri Kino Iiris
Saimaankatu 12, 15140 Lahti
040 743 8006